This section of the site should allow you to open/download any of the documents you may require. Check the list below.
Chris McLure Foundation
Letter from Chris McLure Foundation: Download Here
Grant Application Form: Download Here
Team Application Form: Download Here
Team Registration Form: Download Here
Transfer Form: Click Here
Team Sheet: Download Here
INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE & REFEREE ABUSE
- WIGAN & DISTRICT YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE acknowledges that every child, young person or adult who plays or participates in football should be able to do so in an enjoyable and safe environment.
- WIGAN & DISTRICT YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE acknowledges that all of the above should be protected from poor practice and from all forms of abuse.
- WIGAN & DISTRICT YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE will not tolerate any form of inappropriate language or threatening behaviour from parents, guests, spectators, visitors, officials or club representatives on match sidelines, particularly that aimed towards match officials and participating children.
- WIGAN & DISTRICT YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE reserves the right to ask any individual demonstrating actions deemed to conflict with this policy to move away from the match sidelines and, if necessary, to leave club premises.
- WIGAN & DISTRICT YOUTH FOOTBALL LEAGUE Thank you for your cooperation.